Thank you for generously considering a partnership with All Saints Dallas.
If you would like to give of your time or talent by volunteering, please email email@example.com. We look forward to partnering with you in serving the body of Christ.
If you would like to give of your treasure, you may send a check to the following address:
All Saints Dallas
P.O. Box 190763
Dallas, Texas 75219
- To set up a repeating gift or to give through your checking account follow the steps below (preferred method).
— Create or Log-in to your Commons account
— On the left-hand side click on "Give" or the circled $
— Fill out the requested information and click "Continue". You will be asked to choose a designation (General Fund All Saints Dallas, General Fund All Saints East Dallas, or Alpha).
— Make sure the details are accurate and click "Confirm"
— You will receive an email shortly confirming your new gift
- Click Here to make a one-time general contribution online by credit card or debit card.
- Click Here to make a 2017 commitment of your time, talent, or treasure.
View your contribution summary on the Commons. Follow these steps:
Log in to the Commons and click on the “Profile” link under your name in the top right hand side of the home page (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems with logging in)
- On your profile page click on the “Financial” tab in the middle section
- The financial tab page will show recent gifts you have made, but to get a full giving statement click on the “Giving Statement” link on the right side under “Printable Statements”
- In the first selection box you can select the statement to be produced as either an individual or family statement
- Next set the date range, like “Year to date." You can select the check box at the bottom “Show pledges on giving statement” if you want to see your pledges
- Then click on the “Create” button at the bottom right
- Your giving statement is created in PDF format which you can print out or save
Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
2 Cor. 9:7