ASD REGATHERING STRATEGY
+Philip, the clergy, and the ASD Board of Stewards have met weekly to research and consider all credible medical and local government information to discern the best recommendations on when and how to open the doors of All Saints Dallas.
After reviewing recent COVID-19 news, the clergy and our Board have agreed that it is time to regather with a limited group of participants, 50 per service. To view FAQS and Regathering procedures, please visit our Sunday Services Regathering FAQ page.
There is a delicate balance between our strong spiritual need to gather and the health and safety of our community. Our clergy and Board will continue to meet on a regular basis, and be assured that if there is sufficient reason and/or cause to decrease our worship opportunities they will be able to make the wisest decision for the safety of all our members.
Our services will look and feel a little different from what we are used to, but we do know the Holy Spirit will show up!
ASD REGATHERING PROTOCOLS FOR SUNDAY SERVICES
PREP FOR SUNDAYS:
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PREP FOR SUNDAYS
- RSVP for Sunday Services – the RSVP link will be in our weekly newsletters each Thursday as well as on our Sunday Services Regathering FAQ page.
- RSVP is mandatory at this time. This will help us prepare the building and sanctuary for the correct social distancing.
- If your first choice is not available please try another service time or RSVP for the next Sunday.
- Participant numbers and seating will be limited for the community’s wellbeing.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PREP FOR SUNDAYS
- The ASD Facilities staff, throughout the week, regularly clean and disinfect all door handles, pews, chairs, bathrooms, kitchens and touched surfaces throughout the building.
- Our Staff monitors current COVID-19 trends and ideas, and discusses best practices to keep our members connected, healthy and safe.
SAFETY MEASURES FOR SUNDAYS:
- Masks are required to enter the building for everyone 5 years of age and over.
- If you forget your mask, we will have individually wrapped masks at the entrance for you to use.
- Masks, properly worn, are required at all times while you are in the building on Sundays and throughout the week.
- Enter the building via the South Patio, through the large open sliding door.
- A clergy or staff member will provide contactless check-in, according to the RSVP list for that service.
- As you enter the building for worship, please proceed directly to the sanctuary, following the floor signs for social distancing.
- Please observe all posted guidelines and procedures to help ensure the safety of all.
- Members of the same family group will sit together in the marked sections of the sanctuary.
- The sanctuary pews are sectioned to accommodate 1-4 people in each pod.
- Bibles and Books of Common Prayer will not be available at this time. Please plan to bring your own, if you wish.
- Bulletins will not be used at this time, however, we will publish the bulletin in our weekly newsletters each Thursday if you would like to print a copy and bring it with you.
- All words for the service will be projected on the sanctuary screens.
- Masks, worn properly, must be worn at all times during the service.
- The Passing of the Peace will be socially distanced except within your family group.
- Communion will be offered in one kind, and the clergy will direct you as to the partaking of the Body.
- Secure Offering Boxes will be available on tall tables at the back of the sanctuary.
- Nursery and Children’s Sunday School Classes are not meeting in person at this time.
- Activity bags will be available for all children on tables in the hallway before you enter the sanctuary. For more information please visit our Sunday Service Regathering FAQ page.
AFTER THE SERVICE
- Please follow the Exit signs that lead directly to the parking lot via the Exit on the South side of the sanctuary or via the hallway directly to your left as you leave the sanctuary.
- Maintain social distancing as you leave.
- Please wait to fellowship until you are out of the building.
- Hand sanitizers are located throughout the building.
- Family bathrooms are open with designated waiting areas clearly marked on the floor.
- Common bathrooms will not be in use at this time.
- Water Fountains will not be in use at this time.
- Before, between and after each in-person service and event our facilities staff will clean and disinfect all pews, chairs and touched surfaces throughout the building.
- Entering and exiting the building at the appropriate times will help all our staff best prepare for your worship time.
LIVE STREAMING/ONLINE SERVICES
Click on the WATCH NOW link at the top of our website, or open the Sunday morning ASD emails for links to watch via Vimeo, Facebook or YouTube.
Sources for information that our leaders follow closely on a daily basis:
Local: Daily Updates from Mayor Eric Johnson, Dallas County Health Department, Tarrant County Health Department
State: Texas Health and Human Services
National: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, CDC Recommendations for Faith-Based Organizations